Header Ads

Lynxxx - Singer Say He's Ready For Marriage


Popular secular singer cum vocal Christian convert, Lynxxx, has made his marital intentions known to the public, as he announces his readiness to tie the nuts with “Mrs. Right.” He revealed this in a recent interview where he explained that he’s only waiting for the right time. In his words to F78tvNews;
“I’m actually ready for marriage. I’m not running away from it. At the right time, I will marry and give birth to small-small Lynxxx’s around the place. But it hasn’t come.”

Before now, the singer had dished out advice to those looking for a lifetime partner. He took to his IG on September 13, 2016, to drop the advice which went thus; “I have learned in faith that finding Mr./Mrs. Right begins with someone who already knows who THEY are in Christ!!! Someone who has the Love and Fear of God would lead you closer to Him, therefore, closer to “You” and your destiny.
“They say you can’t give what you don’t have. If all I have to offer is range and 6packs, that’s what I am bringing to the relationship table. Therefore I can be a monster on the inside and treat you anyhow. But a Man or Woman with a good Spiritual Foundation is limited to the world by the fear and Love of God and the Word.” Ladies! Here’s your guy!

No comments