Header Ads

I Will Up The Name Of My Sponsors In Court – Stephanie Otobo


Canada-based strip club vocalist Stephanie Otobo, who blamed Apostle Johnson Suleman for Omega Fire Ministries of having a sexual association with her, says she will name her supporters who gave her cash to coerce the witness.

Otobo had on Saturday in Suleiman's congregation in Auchi Edo State admitted that she lied against the minister and looked for pardoning.

In a restrictive meeting with Vanguard in her Lagos fort, Miss Otobo stated, "I was not baited, grabbed, constrained or paid to admit. I admitted for my own particular genuine feelings of serenity and my prosperity as an individual."

At the point when nudged further, Otobo stated, "What amount can the Apostle pay me that will coordinate what I was paid, and I am as yet being offered more, by my patrons?

Approached what provoked her sudden want for "significant serenity", Miss Otobo said she has had restless evenings for a while finished the part she played over the affirmed sex embarrassment.

She likewise blamed her affirmed patrons for shakedown, expressing that they are coursing a video made in June 2017 in the Canada home of a specific Chidi, the person she asserted was in charge of a large portion of her recordings a year ago, to ruin her.

Otobo said the all around practiced video was made as a protection instrument against her in the presumable occasion that she at any point uncovered the plot by her controllers.

As per her, "That video was made in June, 2017 and it was made by my controllers with the goal that they would have something against me in the event that I at any point came clean."

The Urhobo-conceived performer likewise communicated fears about her security as she pledged to unmask her controllers in court instead of via web-based networking media.

"For those of you requesting that I specify names, beyond any doubt, I will say names in court since they have been sending messages and messages offering me a ton of cash yet I can't be controlled any longer."

Review that in 2017, Otobo charged that she was in a sexual association with Apostle Suleman

In a wind to the story she had kept up since March a year ago, she said she was paid to lie, opening herself to the danger of being sentenced for extorting Suleman.

The artist in a slanting video said she was drawn closer and paid by government officials and a few ministers to extort Apostle Suleman.

She said amid a congregation program in Auchi she fell for their lure since she needed to encourage her vocation.

Otobo made the divulgence before Suleiman's congregation assemblage in Auchi, Edo state on Saturday.

"I was made to tell excessively numerous untruths, I was gagging. The weight of blame was excessively for me to convey. In the event that I didn't right this grave sin, I could never have acquired the absolution of the collection of Christ and even in the life from now on", she said

No comments